I think one of the things that has held us back about the store in the past
was the lack of a fiscal agent. That is, someone is going to be taking in
money on behalf of Code4Lib (presumably), but where does it go? Since we
have no organization we have no fiscal presence. No bank account, nothing.
So, is Riley going to be our fiscal agent in this regard? Are there tax
consequences to that?
Roy