Dear Bertram Lyons,

Hope this email find you well.
Are these deadline still valid?
My colleague and I am interested in contributing a paper titled
"Born-Digital A/V Metadata Best Practices."
I understand that I missed the opportunity, but if there is still a chance,
please let me know.

Thank you,
mj

Myung-Ja "MJ" Han
Metadata Librarian
220 Main Library
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
1408 W. Gregory Dr. (MC-522)
Urbana, IL 61801
217-333-9515 (Main Library)
217-244-7809 (Grainger)