Hi Friends,

Just some food for thought.  We might want to throw this idea out to the
list in a thread NOT about old t-shirt designs; maybe with a more relevant
subject line.  If I hadn't been procrastinating making a video for
Andromeda's LIS class, I might not have read this thread and I would never
have known that such a discussion was happening.

Rosy

P.S. Andromeda if you read this I swear I'm getting back to work now....