Trip reports from Code4Lib 2014 scholarship winners have now been
published on the wiki:
http://code4lib.org/node/493

I encourage you to read them if you've never been to a Code4Lib
conference before or care about how we can improve the conference and
grow the community in future years.

Thanks to the scholarship winners for their thoughtful reflections on
their experiences at the conference.

Thank you for making the scholarship winners and other newcomers feel
welcomed into the community.

Thanks to our scholarship sponsors Council on Library and Information
Resources/Digital Library Federation, EBSCO, ProQuest, and Sumana
Harihareswara for their generous funding to make these scholarships
possible.

Finally, thanks to the members of the scholarship committee for all of
their work in administering the whole scholarship process: Bohyun Kim,
Cory Lown, Santi Thompson, and Sarah Shealy.

Jason