I'm not aware of any themes, but you could post to the list.  People
generally modify the header, footer and css for localization of the
front-end. Some sites have customized a lot, but the customizations tend to
hew to the parent site's look and feel.  Others haven't customized at all,
which has led us to rethink the very vanilla default theme.

We're just (re)starting a version 3 sprint, but haven't gotten to the front
end yet.  We're hoping to pretty it up a bit, but I'm not sure we'll have a
templating system more than css files to monkey with.  If you have
suggestions or ideas, please send them to the list, or me, or add as issues
in GitHub.

Andrew

--
Andrew Darby