We are using a product called the "Ripstation" (http://www.mfdigital.com/)
for this purpose. Here's a link to some of our internal training
documentation on using it:
https://wiki.cites.illinois.edu/wiki/display/LibraryDigitalPreservation/Using+the+Ripstation
.

We've found it to be a bit buggy (it tends to crash a lot) and haven't been
able to troubleshoot this recurring problem with the manufacturer, but it
even with this slowing us down it beats doing transfers one-by-one.

Kyle

--
Kyle R. Rimkus
Preservation Librarian