Manager of Digital Experience
The Westport Library
Westport

What a great time to join our team at The Westport Library (CT)! You have an
opportunity to join a team that is transforming the Library to meet the
evolving needs of our community, transcending the traditional role of the
Library and delivering convenient, continuous, innovative customer-focused
service. If you are a visionary and transformational leader who values
responsive, personal service, and views the Library as the platform for
community innovation and learning, we would love to hear from you. The
Westport Library is seeking a Manager of Digital Experience who will
coordinate the development of the Library's web/digital content. The
successful candidate will develop and implement an online strategy that
supports the Library's mission and goals;contribute to the
evolution of that strategy over time; maintain, enhance, develop, and produce
select online content; plan and develop new digital tools
and services;collaborate with library staff to develop and
execute strategies to build engagement on the website and social media
platforms. A Bachelor's or advanced degree is required. Library or media
experience preferred. 3+ years experience managing websites and information
technology projects plus experience with Drupal, HTML, PHP, and
SQL. Fluency in the latest web tools and implementation of
mobile technology. Working knowledge of Web 2.0;
demonstrated ability to create instructional and informational materials;
knowledge of web design, graphic design, and instructional design; ability to
identify and evaluate the latest web development tools. Flexibility and
ability to thrive in a complex, changing environment with competing demands
required. Schedule includes some evenings and weekends.
Salary is $72,000 and is dependent on experience.  Send
cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Human Resources Department, at
 Include title of this position in the subject line.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. For more information
and a complete job description go to [http://westportlibrary.org/about/employm
ent](http://westportlibrary.org/about/employment).

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/13503/