Electronic Services Librarian
Fitchburg Public Library
Fitchburg

Opportunities like this are rare, The Fitchburg Public Library is looking for
an enthusiastic and forward thinking Electronic Services Librarian. This full
time position is a part of the library's management team and has the
opportunity to implement new technologies throughout the library. The
successful candidate will be responsible for managing the library website,
providing reference assistance to patrons, selecting and managing electronic
resources, and coordinating technology training for staff and patrons. Other
duties include maintaining hardware and software, selecting materials, and
participating in the strategic planning process. Requirements: Qualified
applicants must possess a Master's degree in Library Science from an American
Library Association accredited institution. If you are someone that is
confident, outgoing, and excited about an opportunity to get amazing things
accomplished - then we encourage you to find out more on how you can be part
of our outstanding Library team! For a full job description and how to apply
please go to:
[www.fitchburgwi.gov](http://www.fitchburgwi.gov) Application deadline is May
11, 2014.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/13514/