Code4Lib North is what we make of it. Please propose a talk or a
discussion topic.

We have both 5 minute "lightning" talks slots and longer 20 minute
presentation timeslots. The lightning talks are a great way to share
quick tips and tricks, or to point out a new use for an old tool. The 20
minute presentations are a way to share preliminary results of a project
that you're in the middle of, or to practice giving a talk that might be
more formally presented later.

We will also be scheduling time in the afternoons for hackfests and
discussion groups, so if there's something that you want to talk about
in a casual environment with your peers, or a problem that you want to
work on with a group, let us know.

If you don't have a code4lib wiki account, just email [log in to unmask]
to let him know that you need one. If you'd rather not create yet
another account, just let me know the title, and what sort of session it
is: 5 minute; 20 minute; hackfest; or discussion.

And if you haven't registered yet, just let us know you're coming:

	https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/code4lib-north-2014-tickets-10312080711

- David