New accounts on code4lib.org aren't automatically approved, due to spam. The one-time password won't work until someone approves the account.

I'll be happy to approve any recent accounts so you can vote, I just need to know the username. You can email me here or ryanwick@gmail

Ryan Wick

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Shealy
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 2:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Southeast/Carolina Regional Group Vote

I was kind of worried about something like this happening - Code4Lib is fairly notorious for its login problems.
I'll let everyone know tomorrow where it'll be held (unless Riley knows now - I'm having password problems of my own).
Sarah
Also, apparently I can't spell Oregon correctly on the fly. My bad.