On Apr 7, 2014, at 11:25 PM, Richard Wallis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> You are correct that in the xmlns namespace definitions in the xml <
> http://viaf.org/viaf/231063554/rdf.xml> references a namespace that is no
> longer used in the output.  There is a single commented out reference to '
> viaf:NameAuthorityCluster' in the output.

Richard, thank you.

While this is nota huge deal, I do think this points to an issue or circumstance when it comes to the linked data thing. In order to really participate in the linked data process, it is important to have ready access to the RDF files describing underlying ontologies. These files are sometimes difficult to find. Unlike things like (cough) Z39.50, SRU, or OAI, there is no explain nor identify command. VOID “files” may come to the rescue here, but even they are not necessarily located in a specific location. ‘Just a thought. —Eric Morgan