We are pleased to announce that 20 rooms have been secured
at an overflow hotel for this year’s NASIG conference. The
hotel is:

The Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Hotel
601 Main Street
Fort Worth Texas, 76102-5407

Website:
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/dfwms-courtyard-fort-worth-downtown-blackstone/

It is a 2 minute walk to the Conference Hotel.

The rate is $159.00 a night.

In order to make a reservation, call 1-800-321-2211 and use
the name of the North American Serials Interest Group -
NASIG to receive the special group rate.

To register:
http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=North%20American%20Serials%20Interest%20Group%20-%20NASIG^DFWMS%60SIGSIGA%60159%60USD%60false%605/1/14%605/4/14%604/16/14&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes

The link is also posted on the NASIG conference website,
http://www.nasig.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=700&pk_association_webpage=1234

We look forward to seeing you in Fort Worth!

Janice Lindquist & Michael Hanson, NASIG CPC co-chairs

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Charlene N. Simser
Publicist, NASIG, Inc.
[log in to unmask] | @NASIG
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Established in 1985, NASIG is an independent organization
that promotes communication and sharing of ideas among all
members of the serials information chain – anyone working
with or concerned about serial publications.  For more
information about NASIG, please visit http://www.nasig.org/.