From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matthew Sherman
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 8:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Professional Development Suggestions?

Hi Code4Libbers,

I wanted to solicit some ideas from the community.  I was recently told I have about 500 bucks in professional development funds I can make use of, but the deadline to submit things for approval for this budget year is in the front half of next week.  As such I wanted to find out from the group if they knew of any good webinars, work shops, or small conferences in the northeast that could be helpful to a librarian who works with repositories and digital collections.  Or if people know of other good ways to make use of professional development funds.  I would like to make good use of these to grow, but I am at a loss as to where I could apply them with the time I have to look.  I appreciate any thoughts people can provide.  Thanks and I hope everyone has a good day.

Matt Sherman