From: Tom Cramer<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ‎4/‎10/‎2014 11:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Call for Old Conf Tshirt Logos

> Is black light a 501c3?

Nope. Just an OSS project with lots of contributors from awesome places : )

Off the top of my head, and in alphabetical order, the obvious (to me) ones in this space that might be candidates are DuraSpace and Lyrasis.

In time, DP.LA seems like a great possible candidate, though it is US-centric, I'm unsure of its corporate status (though they do seem to be able to cash and sign checks), and right now they might view C4L as a distraction more than an asset or timely alliance. (Others on this list might be in a better position to comment, ahem...)

I'm sure I'm leaving out other possibilities.

- Tom