FWIW, LYRASIS used to have a team that did the financial work for associations and a couple years ago I talked with that group about what the service would look like and how much it would cost.  There is a thread in the Code4LibCon group from three years ago on the topic:

  https://groups.google.com/d/topic/code4libcon/54T89JuFrcU/discussion

LYRASIS has since stopped offering that specific service (although we now do something similar on behalf of the ArchivesSpace project).  I could run another request up the flag pole if there was sufficient interest from the community.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development