From: Simon Spero<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ‎4/‎13/‎2014 3:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Friends of code4lib (was Re: [CODE4LIB] Call for Old Conf Tshirt Logos)

501(c)(3) would be  preferable ; the only part of congress that C4L has to
deal with is the Library of same, and I don't think edsu does much
legislating.

A good application should be doable in a few months. Fees for incorporation
and IRS charges could be raised by selling off anarchivist's glasses as the
next google glass.  ["how did he know that? he must be connected to the
net."]

http://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non-Profits/Top-Ten-Reasons-for-Delays-in-Processing-Exempt-Organization-Applications