From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jim Gilbert(WTPL)
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 2:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Usage Statistics Question

Hi Brian,

I use SpiceWorks for tracking computers, aside from an excel inventory spreadsheet.

For statistics, we have PC-RESERVATION and LPT:One installed on all computers that print for the public.

Stats that is collections:

1) Total Sessions
2) Average Length of Sessions
3) Total time of sessions

The print side:

Jobs printed on each printer
Jobs cancelled at release station
Jobs cancelled at computer
Jobs never picked up [deleted at 12 hours in age, after close].

Hope that helps!

James Gilbert, BS, MLIS
Systems Librarian
Whitehall Township Public Library