From: Nathan Rogers<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ý4/ý17/ý2014 10:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] distributed responsibility for web content

It sounds like what you need to do is a bit of guerrilla education for people on good methods of writing for the web versus things that are not appropriate for a professional setting. I have dealt with (and still am) a similar situation. The best approach I find is often to do a better version without stomping on their changes, talk to them, and explain why it is a better approach. Eventually if you are lucky they will have that ‘Aha’ moment.