Wow — those are great posts.  I’ve been to too many Code4Lib meetings to see them through fresh eyes, and I appreciated the thoughtful commentary and suggestions from the scholarship winners.  There is a lot of good possibilities in those trip reports to build on for future meetings.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development