The OCLC Developer Network is offering a free webinar, WorldCat Registry API Workshop<http://oc.lc/maAWkY>, on Friday, April 18 at 11am ET. This Workshop will specifically focus on the RDF Interface<http://oclc.org/content/developer/worldwide/en_us/develop/web-services/worldcat-registry/rdf-interface.html> for the WorldCat Registry API<http://oclc.org/content/developer/worldwide/en_us/develop/web-services/worldcat-registry.html>, which provides machine-readable access to descriptions for over 100,000 libraries and other organizations, including names, addresses and the services they offer.

In addition to the features and use cases, we'll also include a gentle introduction to RDF and then demonstrate how the RDF Interface works with a code walkthrough of a practical application inspired by some of our work at Developer House. We'll also leave plenty of time for Q&A.
Registration is now open<http://oc.lc/b1U1yN>.
Shelley

Shelley Hostetler
Community Manager, WorldShare Platform
http://www.oclc.org/developer
Phone: 847 701 8932
I'm always up for Skype chat: shelley_hostetler