Hi all,

Long time listener, first time caller.

We don't have a C4L chapter over here in New Zealand, and I wondered what we would need to do to align the small group of Lib  / GLAM coders with the broader C4L group.

One of my colleagues did make this: http://i.imgur.com/XgGP9vX.jpg

We are  also setting up a two day code/hack fest, focusing on our Digital Preservation concerns, in June.

I'd also really like to "run" the hackfest under a C4L banner.

Any thoughts?

Jay Gattuso | Digital Preservation Analyst | Preservation, Research and Consultancy
National Library of New Zealand | Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa
PO Box 1467 Wellington 6140 New Zealand | +64 (0)4 474 3064