Sorry - I just learned there's a VuFind listserv - that's where this belongs....

From: Harper, Cynthia
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 8:48 AM
To: 'Code for Libraries'
Subject: VuFind 2.1 + Pazpar2

Is there a cookbook document for setting up VuFind with no Solr database, but just metasearch through Pazpar2? I've got my first Pazpar2 instance set up, now I need to tell VuFind to bypass the Solr database.  And if you can point me to documentation that tells me how to debug VuFind (where are the logs and error details?), that would be nice too.  Sorry if I'm being too lazy, but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
Cindy Harper
Electronic Services and Serials Librarian
Virginia Theological Seminary
3737 Seminary Road
Alexandria VA 22304
703-461-1794