*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

There are still seats left for the upcoming HydraCamp being hosted in Minneapolis, MN next month from May 6-9th.  Hydra Camp is a great place to kick-the tires if your institution is considering adopting Hydra.   It’s also a great place to learn about more general development and technical topics including:

Collaborative development on cross-instutional projects and contributing to large open source projects
Using github for distributed source control, managing feature development, and release management
Ruby and the Rails web application framework
Principles of Test Driven Development including the differences between unit testing, feature testing, TDD, BDD, ATDD and all the other flavors of testing.

If you’re interested in the above topics, please consider attending next month.  Full registration details are available online at: https://hydracamp-msp2014.eventbrite.com.  More details about Hydra Camp and a sample syllabus are available at http://curationexperts.com/who-we-are/about/hydra-camp/.

Feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions about Hydra Camp.  We’d love to have you join us.

Cheers
- Mark

Mark Bussey
Managing Director