To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Dr. Misook Heo, an Associate Professor in the School of Education from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA. The purpose of this email is to request your kind support in a research study examining the impact of visualizations on individuals’ contributions to an online collaboration system such as Wikipedia.

In support of this research study, I am asking that you forward the attached email invitation to your organization members, or post the attached invitation flyer on your institution message board. The overall goal of this research study is to better understand sense of accomplishment, sense of group awareness, and social comparison that are promoted by visualizations of individual and community member contributions.

This research project is supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea and is grant funded by the Korean Government (NRF-2013S1A3A2054223). The study has been approved by Duquesne University’s Institutional Review Board.

Thank you for your time and kind consideration.

Misook Heo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Duquesne University

_____________________________

Subject: Knowledge Sharing Research (Raffle - Apple iPad Air 32GB)

My name is Dr. Misook Heo, a faculty member at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The purpose of this document is to request your participation in a research study examining the impact of visualizations of individuals’ contributions to an online collaboration system such as Wikipedia.

You will be asked too participate in knowledge sharing activities and answer questions regarding your willingness to continue to share more.  The survey will also ask basic demographic and social capacity information.  Please visit my research site to access the survey:

http://www.duq.edu/instructional-technology/heo

To enter the raffle to win an Apple iPad (White or Black color iPad Air Wi-Fi 32GB), click the Enter the Apple iPad raffle link at the end of the survey and provide your email address. The Enter the Apple iPad raffle page is separate from the survey and is not connected to your survey responses, so your responses will still be anonymous.

Thank you for your participation.

Misook Heo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Duquesne University

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1