SHARE is seeking applications for a technical project manager and hopes to receive applications from interested individuals by this week. At the same time SHARE will also entertain creative responses to this job posting. In particular, if an existing team with the requisite project management and development skills wants to put forward a proposal that supplies both the technical project manager and the forthcoming developer positions, we would consider the offer.

In other words, if you have a team ready to dig into the development of the SHARE notification service, we'd love to hear from you!

Please take a look at the SHARE call for creative responses and get back to us before 4/23.

Thanks,
...Eric

Eric Celeste / [log in to unmask] / http://eric.clst.org / 651-323-2009

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1