Hi all,

We're very pleased to announce that we're now accepting applications for our second class of DPLA Community Reps. We’re looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are willing to help us bring DPLA to their local communities through outreach activities. Reps give a small commitment of time to community engagement, collaboration with fellow Reps, and check-ins with DPLA staff.

To find out more about the types of Reps we're looking for, check out our recent blogpost. You are encouraged to share this announcement widely with your networks. In particular, we're looking for potential Community Reps from the following states and territories: Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, South Dakota, West Virginia, and the US Virgin Islands.

We will be closing the application on Wednesday, April 30 and selecting new reps in the following weeks. To apply, please fill out our online application form.

To read an overview of the Reps program, visit our Community Reps page. For more information about our first class of reps, check out our Meet the Reps page. Please direct any questions about the Reps program to <[log in to unmask]>.

Best,

Mark A. Matienzo <[log in to unmask]>
Director of Technology, Digital Public Library of America

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1