There's been quite a bit of energy around communicating the value of digital preservation through stewardship education initiatives. We'll leverage some of that energy on the April NDSA Outreach WG call.

The April Outreach WG will feature George Coulbourne and Kris Nelson of the Library of Congress. They'll talk about the current activities in the Digital Preservation Outreach and Education program (http://digitalpreservation.gov/education/) and talk about the work they've done with the National Digital Stewardship Residency program (http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsr/).

If time, Helen Tibbo will introduce the idea of engaging students through the formation of NDSA student chapters.

Call-in Number: 202-707-1787

Note: The phone number for this call is different from the previous Outreach WG telecomm number but will not remain the same going forward. Please indulge us as we work through some technology issues.

The call is limited to the first 21 participants.

Butch Lazorchak
Digital Archivist
National Digital Information Infrastructure and
Preservation Program
Library of Congress
202-707-2603
facebook.com/digitalpreservation