NDSA members are getting out into the community to talk about the National Agenda and other NDSA work. Stop by and visit them if you’re in the area.

April 9, 2014 - Computers in Libraries 2014, in Washington DC, presentation by Trevor Owens, Butch Lazorchak, Erin Engle. Accepted in session on Wednesday April 9, Track E Future Directions.

April 11, 2014 - Texas Library Association presentation by Butch Lazorchak, San Antonio, Texas

April 24-26, 2014 - 2014 Midwest Archives Conference Annual Meeting, in Kansas City, MO, poster presentation by Jamie Schumacher.

June 3-6, 2014 - IASSIST, in Toronto, Canada, poster presentation by Johnathan Crabtree.

Are you attending an upcoming meeting or conference? Would you like to incorporate a discussion of the 2014 National Agenda in your work? Drop a note to Erin Engle ([log in to unmask]), Carol Minton Morris ([log in to unmask]) or myself and we’ll be happy to assist.

Please let us know about other presentations so we can help publicize them.

Butch Lazorchak

Digital Archivist

National Digital Information Infrastructure and

Preservation Program

Library of Congress

202-707-2603

facebook.com/digitalpreservation