[log in to unmask]">
(Apologies for any duplication)
The April 2014 Library of Congress Digital Preservation Newsletter is now available:
In this issue:
· Where are the Born Digital Archives Test Data Sets?
· Fixity Data in Sound and Moving Image Files
· Managing a Library of Congress Worth of Data
· Personal Digital Archiving: The Basics of Scanning
· New NDSA Report: Geospatial Data Stewardship Online Resources
· What Could "Curation" Possibly Mean?
· Interviews with Dragan Espenschied and Andrew Cassidy-Amstutz
· Links to upcoming events: Computers in Libraries, Texas Library Association, Personal Digital Archiving 2014, Midwest Archives Conference
· Articles about the NDSA, Residency program, Viewshare and much more.
Library of Congress/NDIIPP