Hi all,
Cathy and I are planning the agenda for the next Content Working Group May 7 and are wondering:

a)      If any members would like to do a 10 min member presentation, see http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Member_Presentations for more details. These have been very interesting and we encourage you to share your experiences with your fellow NDSA members.

b)      If there is other business from CWG members or Content Teams that you would like on the agenda – any updates to report on?

Let us know. Thanks!

Abbie

Abbie Grotke ~ Web Archiving Team Lead ~ NDIIPP ~ Office of Strategic Initiatives ~ Library of Congress

[log in to unmask] ~ @agrotke ~ 202-707-2833