Reminder that we will NOT have a CWG call this month (it had been scheduled for April 2 at 11am) but other work is going on that we can update you about here:

--Meeting minutes from last month's National Agenda talk are delayed (my bad) but I should be getting them finalized soon and posted on the wiki for those who missed it.

--We had some great contributions/suggestions from CWG members for the National Agenda Content Areas. Many thanks to Nicholas Taylor, Joel Wurl, Jennie Levine Knies,  Karl Anders Nilsen and Kevin McCarthy for your feedback and writing help. Hopefully I didn't leave anyone out!

--The Web Archiving Survey subgroup has been working on analyzing results. We meet later this month to sort out next steps.

If there are any other updates that you want CWG members to know about, please feel free to post to the list! Otherwise, we'll see you next month.

Best,
Abbie & Cathy

Abbie Grotke ~ Web Archiving Team Lead ~ NDIIPP ~ Office of Strategic Initiatives ~ Library of Congress
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ~ @agrotke ~ 202-707-2833