From: The NDSA infrastructure working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shawn Rounds
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 1:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-INFRASTRUCTURE] Question re Checksum Tools

Hello,

Reading over the minutes from the last call and draft of the fixity paper prompts me to pose a question to all of you.  Do you use or know of any stand-alone tools/programs for automated, server-side fixity checks of large files batches (thousands of files)?  Not necessarily looking for open source.  Any pointers to online resource lists on this topic?

Thanks very much,

Shawn

Shawn Rounds

State Archivist