From: The NDSA Standards Working Group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Goethals, Andrea
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 10:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-STANDARDS] next topic

Dear Working Group members,

In our last few calls, we have explored different topics of interest to the group - video, packaging content/metadata, and email preservation. What would you like to discuss in the next call (April 21, 1-2 ET)? You can send your ideas to the whole group or send to Kate, Barrie and I.

thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Goethals
Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager
Harvard Library
(617) 495-3724

and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.