Dear Group,

For several reasons we decided it would be best to cancel the April call for the Standards & Practices Working Group. We're using this time to plan what should be a very interesting call May 19 (1-2 ET) on preserving digital art - thanks Winston for the suggestion! We're inviting some people working in that space to share with us some of their challenges working with this material. If you have suggestions for someone we should invite to talk about this, please send them to either Kate Murray or me.

thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Goethals
Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager
Harvard Library
(617) 495-3724