I understand that there is undoubtedly some overlap between this list and
LODLAM (Linked Open Data for Libraries, Archives, and Museums), but I
wanted to pass along a link to a discussion I started in the LODLAM list
about the application of RDF and linked data ontologies to archival
materials and authorities.

There are certainly some very knowledgeable LOD people on this list, and
therefore I don't want the discussion on LODLAM to slip through the cracks.
The application of linked data methodologies is tremendously important to
the archival community.

Here's the permalink to the thread in Google Groups:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/lod-lam/sIrCqZPaZ8c/discussion

Ethan Gruber
American Numismatic Society