Christina,
So sorry for the delay. I consulted with colleagues and we are still
hosting the software here:

http://worldcat.org/devnet/code/MARCView-Convert/

But we can provide no support for it whatsoever. Please be sure to consult
the documentation here:

http://worldcat.org/devnet/code/MARCView-Convert/tags/3.12.2/documentation/

Please keep in mind that this is unsupported software, which means we
cannot answer any questions you may have because we neither wrote it nor
maintain it. We agreed to accept hosting responsibilities simply so it
could remain available for anyone who is interested. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
OCLC Research