I'm excited to announce my install guide for ABCmouse.com - Library
Edition. This new account for libraries can be setup to give access to
patrons to a full functioning ABCmouse.com Account. Using IP Filtering you
can redirect ABCmouse.com to the library page for your patrons.  Did I
mention it is FREE?

My new blog, More Than Just Books has the full, dedicated, install guide:
http://www.morethanjustbooks.com
/2014/05/abcmousecom-library-edition-setup-guide.html

ABCmouse.com is actually sending me to ALA to help launch this new edition.
Hope to see everyone there in booth #2153.

Thanks,
Eric Lochtefeld
___
<http://MercerLibrary.org/More-Than-Just-Books>