> We would like to allow our patrons to pay their fines online. I am
> interested in hearing the solutions folks have for this.

We recently (6 months ago) implemented this. Our university's central
IT Services implemented a new SOA payment system so we built something
to connect with that and our ILS (Voyager). On the ILS side we use the
RESTful API for getting patron details and the SIP2 (self check)
interface for recording payments.

Basically I think you'll probably have to write it yourself and it'll
be pretty specific to the two systems you're dealing with (unless
somebody has already done this with Millennium and TouchNet). We had
the advantage of adapting part from a My Account page we'd written
using the ILS APIs, and borrowing the SIP2 code from another library.

Good luck!
David