If you can get the records from Koha in any format. It's not difficult to
import them to Solr.  When you get Blacklight set up you can do:

Blacklight.solr.add(id: 12345, title_t: "One flew over the cuckoo's nest",
author_t: "Ken Kesey")

Blacklight.solr.commit

And you've added your first record into solr.  Feel free to ask more on the
blackight-development google group or #blacklight on IRC.

-Justin