We are trying to reformat the SoCal group to better serve the rest of the
region, including having longer meetings.

I have the ability to webcast the meetings, or at least the presentations,
and we might be able to do that, as well.

There is strength in numbers, so I hope we can hang together.

Thanks,

Cary

--
Cary Gordon