On 30 May 2014 05:21, Boyd, Evan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The "forked" versions of Koha from LibLime/PTFS use a Solr index. They may
> have some insight.
>

> Yeah, thats a 5 year old fork (no need for "" no one in their right mind
would claim it anything other than a fork), so it probably wont be much use
for actual Koha, id just export them as MARCXML as Andrew mentioned. Or
look at the elastic search code in Koha which makes use of Catmandu, you
could use Catmandu to do the same for Solr

 http://search.cpan.org/~nics/Catmandu-0.01/lib/Catmandu/Store/Solr.pm

Chris