I agree as well - I've always been taught to always keep your eye on the
job market, even if you are gainfully and happily employed.  You also never
know when a friend or colleague may be a good fit for a job you see on C4L.

So, I enjoy the job posts and if you don't want to read them, the
suggestion of email filters, or even simple deletion, may work for you.

Best,

Kate

--
Kate Kosturski, MSLIS, Pratt Institute