I rarely post anything to this list because honestly I'm not qualified in
most cases.  For this, however, I'm qualified.  While I didn't see the
initial question, I've figured it through its replies.

Some of those responses have been pretty disheartening.  While most of what
goes through this list is more Code than Libraries, I'd just like to remind
people that at the heart of libraries is The Question.  We're not the
parents that say "Because I said so" or "Because that's how it's always
been done."

So, thanks to those who responded to the question with grace and
information.  And thanks to people willing to ask questions knowing that
replies may demonstrate a misunderstanding or disregard for the original
question.

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Richard Sarvas <[log in to unmask]

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>