I've thought about applying it as we try to get more involved with Data
Management, since Python is popular with scientists and researchers, but
personally I haven't used it much. I prefer PHP for most things. I know
that down at the University of North Texas they use Python extensively with
their digital collection . . . they're basically a Python shop on the back
end, with a dedicated team of developers.

Best regards,

*Jason Bengtson, MLIS, MA*

Head of Library Computing and Information Systems

Assistant Professor, Graduate College

Department of Health Sciences Library and Information Management

405-271-2285, opt. 5

405-271-3297 (fax)

*http://library.ouhsc.edu <http://library.ouhsc.edu/>*

*www.jasonbengtson.com <http://www.jasonbengtson.com/>*

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed
email address. Thank You.