I'm not really answering the questions at this time, but it occurred
to me that this might be a good thing to start a page on the wiki for
(or, even better, incorporate it into jobs.code4lib.org in some way?)
I imagine it's of general interest to job hunting folks and giving
people a place to add to it after interviews (while it's still fresh
on their minds) might be useful/interesting.

Fwiw,
Kevin

--
"There are two kinds of people in this world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people in this world and those who know better."