I would like to echo Jimmy and Laura about the importance of asking
questions to your potential employer. You should be interviewing them as
they interview you.

We've all been at the point where we're terrified to ask a question that
will take us out of the running for a position; it's a vulnerable place to
be. But not asking pointed questions may turn up red flags too, making it
look like you either don't know any better or don't have enough initiative
to ask for what you need to be successful.

A lot of the angst I've seen in workplace situations revolves around
socio-political situations. So some of the questions I might ask a
potential employer:
- What is the relationship between the library and the administration at
this institution? Does the administration recognize the importance of the
library?
- Are there any projects you have wanted to complete that have failed due
to external forces? Please explain...
- What is your relationship to the president/provost/dean, and how does it
help/hinder your everyday work?

They'll appreciate your initiative -- be bold!