Yes, we talked about that. Would we be able to delineate password and/or
username wrong as opposed to "you graduated and you don't have access
anymore because you're not enrolled"? Just curious.

Amy Vecchione, Digital Access Librarian/Assistant Professor
http://works.bepress.com/amy_vecchione/
Albertsons Library, Boise State University, L212
http://library.boisestate.edu
(208) 426-1625