I thought I'd chime in as I'm site administrator for small non-profit
organization's web site using whatever free Wordpress functionality I've
inherited.
I find some tasks relatively easy to accomplish. Some others, well, I'll
charitably say that there's just no way things should be that obtuse and
hard to figure out how to do. As for help, I found I was better off
Googling for it.
If it weren't for a good cause, I couldn't see myself continuing as that
site administrator.

Roy