On 05/07/2014 04:59 AM, Richard Sarvas wrote:
> Not to be a jerk about this, but why is the answer always "No"? There seem to be more posts on this list relating to job openings than there are relating to code discussions. Are job postings a part why this list was originally created? If so, I'll stop now.

The answer is always "no" because we are collectively using the the
possession of an email client with filtering capability and the personal
knowledge of how to use it as a Shibboleth for group membership. Those
who find it easier to complain than write a filter mark themselves as
members of the outgroup intruding on the ingroup.

cheers
stuart