Due to overwhelming demand, code4lib Los Angeles is now expanding to the greater Southern California region.  The online home for this group is at http://www.meetup.com/Code4lib-SoCal/.  Please head over there and join the group to receive messages about our upcoming meetings.

But since I have your attention now, I'll go ahead and mention that our next meeting will be hosted by UCLA in early August (details coming soon; join the group for updates). We plan to make it at least a half-day event so that it will be worth the travel time for folks outside LA county. If you are interested in giving a ~20 minute presentation, please get in touch with me or Gary Thompson at UCLA.

Joshua Gomez
Library Systems Programmer
University of Southern California